How to Get Started
- Press release to educate and inform your taxpayers of the program benefits to them.
- You must have an ordinance or resolution in place in order to assess user fees.
- Fees are based on time and material and assessed according to usual, customary and reasonable rates.
- Claims are generated according to your existing reporting. No additional software required.
- Claims are filed to the "at-fault" party only.
- No out of pocket costs to taxpayers. Non-taxpayers would be held financially accountable.
- All follow up with Insurance Company and/or responsible party would be handled by CRC.
- Service Agreement (Contract) is required in order to establish CRC as your agent, acting on your behalf as well as proof of HIPAA compliancy.
- Client Start up Form.
- Budgetary Data For Comparative Cost Analysis Form.
**Samples of all above documentation available upon request**